Why is ACI different from other companies that manage debt recovery?
We understand that our employees are every bit as important to us as our clients. ACI provides our employees with a competitive base salary, a great bonus structure, flexible scheduling, contests, awards and an outstanding work environment. We reward compliance with the regulations that govern collections of a debt.
What are the scheduling requirements for the Account Resolution Specialist position?
Currently ACI is looking for full-time Account Resolution/Customer Service Representatives (37.5 hours per week) that can meet the following minimum scheduling requirements:
- Two (2) evening shifts per week until 8:00pm (Mon – Thur)
- One (1) Saturdays per month (8:00am – noon) and/or
- One (1) Friday evening per month until 8:00pm (one of the last two Fridays of the month)
What is the pay schedule?
Employees are paid bi-weekly (every other Friday). Additionally, there is a monthly bonus payout for those employees that meet and/or exceed the Company’s performance expectations and compliance.
What type of benefits does ACI offer?
ACI offers a comprehensive benefits package, to include:
• Generous starting salary, in addition to the monthly bonus plans
• Unlimited earning potential
• Flexible Scheduling to fit your life
• Generous Paid Time off soon after hire date including holidays, personal and vacation time
• Health (with vision discounts) and dental plans to fit your individual needs
• 401K plan
• Advancement Opportunities as we continue to grow
• Referral Bonus
• 2 Convenient Locations (Amherst and Hamburg)
• Hamburg office- on-site day care and fitness center
• Dress casual program
Help us make a difference. Come Experience the ACI Difference!