The Quality Assurance Manager position is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the Company from a regulatory and corporate risk perspective to ensure compliance with all state and federal regulatory guidelines in order to minimize and/or reduce corporate exposure.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain a current working knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, and trends in the collection industry
• Coordinate training program for all employees on existing and new Federal and State collection laws and Client standards and requirements
• Create, develop and maintain ACI’s Quality Assurance policies, programs and initiatives to ensure client work standards / satisfaction and regulatory requirements are met
• Create, develop and maintain ACI’s Correspondence Department policies, programs and initiatives to ensure client work standards / satisfaction and regulatory requirements are met
• Ensure compliance with all Federal and State requirements and Client requirements regarding outgoing forms of customer correspondence
• Ensure proper handling of customer/client correspondence in accordance with client contracts and regulatory requirements
• Ensure daily, weekly and monthly client reporting is completed pursuant to client work standards are met as it relates to customer correspondence, client required form completion, call reports, call monitoring results, recorded calls, call calibration requirements.
• Ensure customer complaint process is conducted pursuant to company and client work standards. This includes the processing of and report of daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
• Participate in new client set up meetings and client audits to ensure compliance with client’s contracts
• Proactively document and recommend changes/enhancements to business practices in accordance with new or changed legislation
• Maintain professional working relationships with outside counsel, vendors, clients, and others
• Recommend process/policy changes to ensure compliance with all regulations and assist in the documentation or training of those changes.
• Initiates and promotes activities to foster compliance awareness within the company
• Monitor collectors and their activities for compliance with regulations, statutes, policies and client contracts and advises management on results
• Administer Progressive Compliance Disciplinary Process
• Perform Call Calibrations with the Quality Assurance and Operations team
• Facilitate the internal audit process for the QA, Compliance and Correspondence team
• Coordinate the monthly reporting of the Fatal Defect Rate, Call Quality, and Internal Audit results
• Comply with company policies and procedures (to include all IT required security and privacy policies and procedures), client standards and all applicable federal, state and regulatory laws
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• College Degree required
• Four years Compliance experience in a Collection or Banking environment required
• Thorough knowledge of federal, state, and local laws, regulations and rules governing collections
• High degree of organizational skills required
• Detail oriented individual with demonstrated high level of initiative and proven ability to work independently required
• Ability to work as a team player while maintaining objectivity and impartiality from other departments
• Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills