ACI Delivers Results
ACI prides itself on conducting our business with respect, integrity and an unwavering commitment to compliance and operational excellence.
We place immeasurable value on our client partnerships and the way we represent and protect their brands.
We are committed to providing expert guidance to our customers on their journey to financial success.
Our mission is based on 3 simple principles:
- To attract, preserve and grow our client partnerships
- To produce exceptional recovery results with a focus on the customer experience and our commitment to regulatory compliance
- To ensure a productive, profitable and rewarding environment for each and every member of our team
Please contact us to confirm your preferred language for future communications. All communications are in English with the following exception: Spanish-speaking agents are available by phone upon request and other telephone translations may be available through LanguageLine Solutions, a third party service provider. Written communications may be available in Spanish upon request. A translation and description of commonly-used debt collection terms is available in multiple languages at www.nyc.gov/dca.
Why Choose ACI?
- Now Hiring! May 21, 2018
- ACI Partners with Laps for Limbs for Quarterly Charitable Donation May 9, 2018
- ACI supports the Grand Island Relay For Life June 13, 2017
- ACI supports the American Cancer Society’s Relay For Life May 17, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions
You can also mail your payments to:
2420 Sweet Home Road
Amherst, NY 14228
Or contact our office today at 800-759-2241 for additional options
What's happening at ACI?
ACI prides itself on its good corporate citizenship. This means creating an energetic, fulfilling workplace with advancement opportunities, along with fostering a positive customer experience, excellent client support, and charitable involvement in our community.
Here's how we roll!